I saw this on Strawberry Singh's blog and figured I would give it a shot! In total in have been in SL since 2005, in that time I have seen a lot, been a lot of different things, and done a lot but there are always changes and new things to learn in SL. This is my first bucket list ever, here is goes.
1. SL "Partner" my SL sweetheart, you know who you are. *tries to hide and not die of embarrassment*
2. Learn Blender, Zbrush and how to make UV Maps so I can make some real good mesh items in SL.
3. Learn how to make mesh clothing, so I could make custom ToddleeDoo Clothing.
4. Own a full sim one day, I would so go crazy with 15K prims!!! I would totally make a Family RP sim.
5. Run for student council at Willowdale Elementary.
6. Get really active in the Meerket Scouts.
7. Be able to give back to the SL community & world though volunteering for something big like Relay for Life.
8. Help champion the rights of SL kids and educate others, show the SL world what we are really about.
9. Organize a large and fun event for SL kids and their families.
10. Get involved in SL sports, I would love to skydive, sail, wrestle or anything else fun like that.